Training and Placement Team of SVCP provides summer trainings, Hands-on trainings, Academic/Industrial tours, Skill enhancement events, full-term optional / compulsory internships and workshops. On-site experience has been gained by our students through industry internships in corporate pharmaceutical companies like Dr.Reddy’s, Aurobindo, Hetero, Aizant, Alphamed, Granules, Mylan, CR BIO, RA Chem Pharma, Vasudha etc. The team prepares our students with relevant conceptualized professional skills guiding towards a bright future and career across the world.
Training and Placement Team
Central Team – Sri Vishnu Educational Society (SVES)
- Mr.Satish ParuchuriDirector, Industry RelationsMr.Satish ParuchuriDirector, Industry Relations
Satish Paruchuri, is the Director -Industry Relations at Sri Vishnu Educational Society. He, along with his team members, looks after Placements, Internships and Industry Interactions. Prior to joining at SVES, Mr. Paruchuri had been with Government of Andhra Pradesh as Program Manager on a mission to enhance employability of youth.
- Mr.Ravi Kiran SalliManager, Industry RelationsMr.Ravi Kiran SalliManager, Industry Relations
Mr. Ravikiran Saili completed his Masters in Information Systems from Arts & Science College, Kakatiya University, Warangal in 2003. He has over 8 years of experience in the areas of HR Functions, Operations, Process Management and Administration. At present he is Manager - Industry Relations at Sri Vishnu Educational Society. He provides mentorship and coaching to team members for better results. He played a key role in placing more than 2000 students at various Pharmaceutical companies.
- Ms.Sulakshana SreeramAsst.Director, Industry RelationsMs.Sulakshana SreeramAsst.Director, Industry Relations
Ms. Sulakshana Sreeram has an overall experience of 11 Years in Investment Banking, HR & Corporate Relations. She has a Masters degree in Business Administration from Osmania University, Hyderabad. She provides mentorship in the area of entrepreneurship in pharmacy field and played a key role in placing many students in different pharmaceutical industries.
- Pushpa DiddiAsst Manager, Industry RelationsPushpa DiddiAsst Manager, Industry Relations
Pushpa Diddi has an overall experience of 7 Years in HR and Administration with qualified Masters Degree in Business Administration from Kakatiya University, Warangal. Experience span across important functions like Induction, HR generalist role and Admin role.
Prior to joining SVES, Pushpa worked in Atlanta Systems Pvt Ltd as a HR Personnel ,played an active role in Manpower Planning, Talent Acquisition, Induction, Training and Development areas. She is responsible for student training and recruitment in various Pharmaceutical industries.
- Mr.Atul KirdantIndustry Liaison officer, Pune Region, Maharashatra.Mr.Atul KirdantIndustry Liaison officer, Pune Region, Maharashatra.
Mr.Atul Kirdant has been with Sri Vishnu Educational Society since 2012 as Industry Liaison officer (Pune Region). He did his B.Sc. from BAMU, Pune and MBA in marketing from IIPM.
Presently, he is looking after internships and placements. He is visiting Pharmacy companies of Pune region and meeting industry managers in the process of on campus and off campus recruitments.
- Mr.Arokia DosIndustry Liaison officer, Chennai Region Tamil NaduMr.Arokia DosIndustry Liaison officer, Chennai Region Tamil Nadu
Mr. Arokiadoss took the position of an Industry Liaison Officer for Tamil Nadu Region in 2013.
He holds his Bachelor of Engineering degree from Annai Teresa college of Engineering, Madras University in 2003 and Master of Business Administration from Alagappa University in 2006.
He has more than 6 years of industrial experience in the area of general administration, personnel management, facility management, man management. He is involved in the recruitment process of pharmacy students and as a counselor in giving suggestions to HR related problems.
- Mr.Ramesh T SIndustry Liaison officer, Bangalore Region, Karnataka.Mr.Ramesh T SIndustry Liaison officer, Bangalore Region, Karnataka.
Mr. Ramesh is working as the Industry liaison officer-Bangalore for SVES. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering and a P.G. diploma in Business Administration.
He brings to the table a vast experience from the Industry where he was involved in Brand building, business development and training activities among many others. He has good relationships with pharmaceutical industries in Bangalore region. He is visiting Pharmacy companies of Bangalore region and meeting industry managers in the process of on campus and off campus recruitments.
- Ms.S SuganyaIndustry Liaison officer, Bangalore Region, Karnataka.Ms.S SuganyaIndustry Liaison officer, Bangalore Region, Karnataka.
Ms. Suganya Srinivasan has overall experience of 12 years in campus recruitment, lateral recruitment, vendor management, business development. Experienced in hiring graduated students. Proactive, highly enthusiastic, cheerful person involved in hiring the Talents from both undergraduates and post graduates in Pharmaceutical Sciences of SVCP.
- Devender Singh YadavIndustry Liaison officer, Ahmedabad Region, GujaratDevender Singh YadavIndustry Liaison officer, Ahmedabad Region, Gujarat
Mr. Devendra Singh Yadav, has more than 9 years of experience in placement and training. Expertise in Institutional Sales & Marketing, branding and promotional activities. During nine year of experience he work with Institution like Parul University, DJH Educational Pvt Ltd, Balaji Construction, Modern Tube Industries Ltd etc. He is Seasoned, dynamic and ambitious professional, combining creative talent with high calibre in Strategic Planning and Man Management skills & exposure to excellent consensus building, organization and negotiation skills.
- Dr.K.S.NatarajI/C Training and Placements OfficerDr.K.S.NatarajI/C Training and Placements Officer
SVCP Training and Placement Team
- Dr.K.S.NatarajI/C Training and Placements Officer
- Dr.M.S.R.Bapi RajuPharm.D Placement Coordinator
- Mr.B.Naga RajuM.Pharm. Placement Coordinator
- Mr.Y.KranthiB.Pharm. Placement Coordinator
- Ms.M.Sri ChanadanaB.Pharm. Placement Coordinator
- Mr.S.V.Sai KumarB.Pharm. Placement Coordinator
Industry Liaison Offices
- VEDIC Sri Vishnu Educational Society New Airport Road
T. Govindaswamy Layout, Tarabanahalli
Chickkajala Post,Behind ITC Factory
- Sri Vishnu Educational Society
Gr. Floor,37, Monteith Road, Egmore,
- Sri Vishnu Educational Society,
Office No. 302, 3rd Floor,Landmark Avenue,
Deepa Society,Opp. Sant Tukaram School,
Banner Pashan Link Road,