Transform the society through excellence in education, community empowerment, affordable health care and sustained environmental protection.
- To achieve academic excellence through innovative learning practices.
- To instill self confidence among rural students with co and extra curricular activities, to inculcate discipline and values.
- To establish Institute Industry Partnership, to create self employment opportunities with technical skills and to extend financial assistance to weaker sections.
- To promote Community Health and Hygiene, to support eco friendly practices, creating innovation hubs.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates will be leaders in Academic, Industry and Research pursuit with core and competencies to create Health Society.
- Continueus updation with emerging trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences / Hospital, Clinical & Community Services.
- To become entrepreneurs to provied employment opportunities in the Society.
- Graduates will uplift moral and professional ethical values in the society.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- To equip with the professional skills and to opt for Higher Education
- To expertise in Designing, Manufacturing quality Pharmaceutical Dosage forms
- To involve in Marketing operations
- To establish and maintain Community Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Industry
- To work as Clinical Research Assts. in CROs and Pharmacovigilance Programmes.
- To work as Pharmacist in Govt/Corporate Hospitals
- To be part of Drug Regulatory Affairs and Drugs Control Administration.
NBA Latest Approval